MBS 2018 Reading List - MAY
A = Audible; ABJ = Audiobook Jukebox; ABB = Audiobook Boom
e = eBook; eA = eBook from Author; eT = eBook from Tour
NG = NetGalley
P = Print; PT = Print from Tour
LBC = Ladies Book Club
TBR = From the TBR shelves prior to 2017
Favorite for May: Koban
- ATBR- Audible Book Review: NPCs by Drew Hayes; Fantasy, Humor; my rating 4.5.
- NGTBR- #NetGalley Book Review: The Hills of Mare Imbrium by Carleton Chinner; Colonization, Sci Fi, Space; my rating 4.0.
- ATBR- Audible Book Review: Zombie Fallout, Book 1, by Mark Tufo; Horror, Humor, Post-Apocalyptic; my rating 4.0.
- A2018- Audible Book Review: Aspire by Kevin Hall; Communication, Inspirational, Self-Development; my rating 4.5.
- eT2018- Book Review and Tour Giveaway: The Deadliest Sport by June Trop; Historical Fiction, Mystery; my rating 4.0.
- ATBR- Audible Book Review: Joshua by John S. Wilson; Post-Apocalyptic, Sci Fi; my rating 4.0.
- ATBR- Audible Book Review: Geekerella by Ashley Poston; Adaptation, Fairy Tale, Romance; my rating 4.0.
- eATBR- Book Review: Hearts Under Fire by Antonio Scotto di Carlo; Mystery, Romance, Suspense; my rating 4.25.
- NG2018- #NetGalley Book Review: Nick Newton is Not a Genius by S.E.M Ishida; Adventure, Clockwork, Middle Grade, Sci Fi; my rating 4.5.
- ATBR- Audible Book Review: Koban: The Mark of Koban, Volume 2 by Stephen W. Bennett; Alien Invasion, Colonization, Sci Fi, Space Opera; my rating 5.0.
- NG2018- #NetGalley Book Review: Lock 'N' Load (Federal K-9) by Tee O'Fallon; Romantic Suspense; my rating 4.0.
- ATBRSYNC- Audio Book Review: The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater; Fantasy, Romance, Teens, YA; my rating 4.0.
- PLBC-TBR- Book Review and Giveaway: A Simple Change (Home to Amana Book #2) by Judith Miller; Christian, Historical; my rating 3.75.
- eTBR- eBook Review: Meet Your Match by Lindzee Armstrong; Contemporary Romance, Teen and Young Adult; my rating 4.0.
- ATBR- Audible Book Review: The Vanished Man: A Lincoln Rhyme Novel by Jeffery Deaver; Detective, Police Procedures; my rating 4.5.
I kept up with my goal to read 15 per month. That keeps me 6 books ahead on my Goodreads Challenge.
Total read = 15; TBR = 11; New Authors = 12
Audio/Audible = 8 (7 TBRs)
eBook = 3 (2 TBRs)
NetGalley = 3 (1 TBRs)
Print = 1 (TBR)