Due to my D-I-L having to have surgery again, our family plans switched from Matt and family coming to me to me traveling to them. I am happy to have the company of another granddaughter on the trip. However, I have to travel Friday in the very cold temps after the storm. I allowed extra time to deal with possible road delays so we did a very short leg of the trip tonight (Thursday). I have limited internet access and my computer mouse is packed.
It is likely I won't get any reviews posted for the week and maybe not even my Sunday Post.
If that is the case, I wish everyone a safe and joyous Holiday weekend!