My goals are repeated below the book list. I was ahead by two in January but am down by five in FEBRUARY with a net down of three. Hopefully I will have a month or two that picks up the loss.
Total read = 10
Audio/Audible = 5
eBook = 2 (tour reviews)
NetGalley = 2
Print (LBC) = 1
TBR = 4 (obtained prior to 2016)
New to Me Authors = 7
Series Continued = 1
There were three 5.0 rated books in February and three 4.5 rated.
Code for the list is:
A = Audible ABJ = Audiobook Jukebox ABB = Audiobook BLast
E = eBook
NG = NetGalley
P = Print
LBC = Ladies Book Club
TBR = From the TBR shelves prior to 2016
- P-LBC-TBR-- Book Review and Giveaway: Mistletoe Memories: Four Generations Transform a House Into a Home for Christmas (Romancing America); Inspirational Fiction; Christmas Romance; my rating 5.0.
- ABJ-- Audible Book Review: Singular by David F. Porteous; Sci Fi, Thriller; my rating 4.25.
- ABB-- Audible Book Review: Star Crusader: Hero of the Alliance by Michael G. Thomas; Sci Fi, Space Adventure; my rating 4.25.
- NG-TBR-- Book Review: Emmy Nation: Undercover Suffragette (The Suffragette Nation Book 1) by L Davis Munro; Historical Fiction, Women's Suffrage; my rating 5.0.
- A-TBR-- Audible Book Review: Classic Love Poems by William Shakespeare, Edgar Allan Poe, Elizabeth, Barrett Browning and others; Poetry; my rating 5.0.
- E(Tour)-- Book Review: Immurement: The Undergrounders Series Book One by Norma Hinkens; Sci Fi, Dystopian; my rating 4.5.
- ABJ-- Audible Book Review: The Last Drop: The Last Drop, Book 1 by Andrea Perno; Fantasy, Young Adult; my rating 4.0.
- E(Tour)-- Book Review and Feature: City of Gold by Carolyn Arnold; Mystery Thriller; my rating 4.25.
- A-TBR-- Audible Book Review: Reunion in Death: In Death, Book 14, by J.D. Robb; Mystery Thriller, Modern Detective; my rating 4.5.
- NG-- Book Review: The God's Eye View by Barry Eisler; Suspense Thriller, Political; my rating 4.5.
I have certain goals to reach my challenges and reading total for 2016.
The YEARLY reading goals:
Total = 180
Audio = 72
NetGalley = 42
Print = 12
Tours = 24
Ladies Book Club (LBC) = 12
Mixed in (hopefully includes TBR books I've won) = 18
My TBR goal is to read at least 100 from my shelves, whether Audible, Kindle, other ebook or print.
This breaks down roughly to 15 books on a MONTHLY basis in these formats (with TBRs, print, LBC and others overlapping at times):
Audio -- 6
eBooks -- 2 (author review/tour or TBR)
NetGalley -- 3.5
TBR Print -- 1
TBR eBook -- 1
LBC -- 1
Other -- 1
10 is great! Happy March!ReplyDelete
Good job on your progress!ReplyDelete
Majanka @ I Heart Reading
Good job on your progress! I believe you will reach your reading goals.ReplyDelete