U.S. release: October 27, 2009
ISBN: 0446195510, 978-0446195515
Publisher: Grand Central, a division of Hachette Book Group USA
Format: Abridged and unabridged audiobook, e-book, large print
Publisher's SummaryA mysterious high-profile homicide in the nation's capital collides with the dark side of national security in David Baldacci's new, heart-stopping thriller, True Blue.
Mason "Mace" Perry was a firebrand cop on the D.C. police force until she was kidnapped and framed for a crime. She lost everything—her badge, her career, her freedom—and spent two years in prison. Now she's back on the outside and is focused on one mission: to be a cop once more.
Her only shot to be a true blue again is to solve a major case on her own, and prove she has the right to wear the uniform. But even with her police chief sister on her side, she has to work in the shadows: a vindictive U.S. attorney is looking for any reason to send her back behind bars.
Then Roy Kingman enters her life.
Roy Kingman is a young lawyer who aided the poor until he took a high-paying job at a law firm in Washington. Mace and Roy meet after he discovers the dead body of a female partner at the firm.
Their investigation into the lawyer's death reveals surprising secrets from both the private and public world of the nation's capital, and what began as a fairly routine homicide investigation takes a terrifying and unexpected turn into something complex, diabolical, and possibly lethal.
TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY for the AUDIO CD:
1. Comment here telling me what other David Baldacci book(s) you have read! If you haven't read his books, then visit his website and tell me another of his books you would like to read!! Please include your email address, so I can contact you if you win.
2. For an extra entry, become a follower or tell me if you are already a follower.
3. For another entry, blog, facebook, tweet (any of those networks!) about this giveaway and tell me where you did.
4. Leave a separate comment for each entry or you'll only be entered once. (This method is used to make it easier to put the entries into the random generator!)
(Three total entries possible.)
THERE WILL BE THREE WINNERS!
THANKS ONCE AGAIN TO HACHETTE AND ANNA! YOU GUYS ROCK!!
* This contest is only open to residents of US and Canada.
* No P.O. Boxes Please - for shipping reasons.
* This contest will close Midnight (Central) on December 22, 2009. The winners will be randomly selected from all entries.