I set my 2019 Goodreads Goal at 150. This is less than the last two years so it should be easy enough- I am seeking to minimize stress for the year in all ways possible. This will require about 3 books per week which is very comfortable for reading and review posting.
- I love audiobooks so reading 75 audiobooks a year is easy even if that is half of the scheduled books. By choosing 75 instead of 100 I am allowing for some longer books – like the first for the year: 27 hrs The Name of the Wind.
- I plan to read at least 100 TBR titles and I plan to do better than last year (less than 24) reading my own ebook TBRs. The goal will be at least 24 or 2 per month.
- I plan to read 40 NetGalley titles.
- I plan to read a book for each season of the year and one for each month - TBR titles if I can.
- I hope to read at least 12 author review titles, whether audio, NetGalley or ebook. I do like to do some tour reviews during the year. I already have 5 author titles lined up so I may do more than 12.
- I hope to read at least 12 nonfiction titles.
I may still work with the Alphabet Challenge because it helps me pick titles from my huge TBR shelves. If I use this as a guide I plan to only work on 1 title per letter so I have more freedom on other titles.