My goals are repeated below the book list. I was ahead by two in January but down by five in February. I am up one in March; down one in APRIL so I am down a net of three for four months, which is close to target although I do need to pick it up a bit. :-)
Total read = 14
Audio/Audible = 7
eBook = 4 (one tour review)
NetGalley = 2
Print (LBC) = 1
TBR = 3 (obtained prior to 2016); year to date = 31
New to Me Authors = 9; year to date = 39
Series Continued = 2; year to date = 8
There was one 5.0 rated book in April and six 4.5 rated.
Code for the list is:
A = Audio/Audible ABJ = Audiobook Jukebox ABB = Audiobook Blast
E or ETour = eBook
NG = NetGalley
P = Print
LBC = Ladies Book Club
TBR = From the TBR shelves prior to 2016
- A-- Audible Book Review: Fire Touched: Mercy Thompson Series, Book 9, by Patricia Briggs; Paranormal, Urban Fantasy; my rating 4.25.
- NG-- Book Review: What We Find by Robyn Carr; Contemporary Romance, Small Town; my rating 4.25.
- ABJ-- Audible Book Review: Dream Kisses: Romance on the Ranch Series Book 1 by Verna Clay; Contemporary Romance; my rating 4.25.
- LBC-P-TBR--Book Review and Giveaway: Arena by Karen Hancock; Sci Fi, Religious Inspirational; my rating 5.0.
- ABB-- Audible Book Review: Redfall: Fight for Survival: American Prepper Series, Book 1, by Jay J. Falconer; Sci Fi, Dystopian; my rating 4.25.
- E-- Book Review: Rarity from the Hollow by Robert Eggleton; Sci Fi, Fantasy, Humor; my rating 4.0.
- A-TBR-- Audible Book Review: Variant by Robison Wells; Sci Fi, Teens; my rating 3.75.
- E-- Book Review: Jamie Quinn Mystery Collection: Box Set Books 1-3 by Barbara Venkataraman; Mystery, Amateur Sleuth; my rating 4.5.
- E-Tour-- Book Review and Tour Giveaway: The Path by Peter Riva ; Sci Fi, Techno Thriller; my rating 4.5.
- A-- Audio Book Review: Bad Deeds by Robert Bidinotto; Thriller, Espionage; my rating 4.5.
- E-- Book Review: The Rage by Matthew Babaoye; Horror, Occult; my rating 3.5.
- A-- Audio Book Review: Dark Sanity by Paul L. Centeno; Sci Fi, Steampunk; my rating 4.5.
- NG-- Book Review: Admiral (An Evagardian Novel) by Sean Danker ; Sci Fi; my rrating 4.5
- A-TBR--Audible Book Review: Professional Integrity (A Riyria Chronicles Tale) by Michael J. Sullivan; Sci Fi, Fantasy; my rating 4.5
Progress (+ after the number means I am ahead; - means I am short; no symbol means I am right on goal.) Total = 180................... End of April = 57 Audio = 72................... to date = 27+ NetGalley = 42.............. to date = 16+ Tours = 24................... to date = 7- (incls 2 NG) Ladies Book Club (LBC) = 12.. to date = 4 Print = 12...................... April = (4) These are same as the LBC books. Mixed in Author Reviews (+hopefully includes TBR books I've won) = 18 to date =5+ My TBR goal is to read at least 100 from my shelves, whether Audible, Kindle, other ebook or print. TBRs read as of April = 31- This breaks down roughly to 15 books a MONTHLY in these formats (with TBRs, print, LBC and others overlapping at times):
Audio -- 6
eBooks -- 2 (author review/tour or TBR)
NetGalley -- 3.5
TBR Print -- 1
TBR eBook -- 1
LBC -- 1
Other -- 1