I hope this giveaway serves to reward close followers and to help my reading picks. :-)
I want to read some of my Kindle Free reads but I need help choosing. I have pulled 15 summer titles (some that have the word "summer", "heat", June, July or August somewhere) that I have had in my Kindle Library before 2012:
1. Summer of Fire: Book One in the Yellowstone series
Jacobs, Linda September 10, 2011
2. Sons of Thunder (Brothers in Arms Collection (Summerside Press))
Warren, Susan May September 10, 2011
3. Summer Loving - No link available
Folsom, Tina, Andre, Bella August 7, 2011
4. The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook Presents: 10 Summertime Treats
Bucholz, Dinah July 17, 2011
5. Summer Sizzlers
Reeves, Joan, Wicklund, Cynthia, Raco Chase, Elaine July 9, 2011
6. Summer of Firsts
Simon, Coco, Evans, Zoe July 5, 2011
7. The Days Of Summer
Barnett, Jill June 23, 2011
8. Summer's Crossing (The Iron Fey)
Kagawa, Julie June 11, 2011
9. Making Waves: A Novel (Lake Manawa Summers Book #1)
Seilstad, Lorna May 1, 2011
10. Love on a Dime (Ladies of Summerhill)
James, Cara Lynn November 15, 2010
11. Lucy's Perfect Summer (Faithgirlz! / A Lucy Novel)
Rue, Nancy July 24, 2010
12. Summer of the Midnight Sun (Alaskan Quest #1)
Peterson, Tracie January 20, 2010
13. June Bug (Murder-by-Month Mysteries, No. 2) (Murder-By-Month Mystery)
Lourey, Jess June 4, 2011
14. Heating Up the Kitchen: Recipes with Love from Lucky Harbor
Shalvis, Jill October 14, 2011
15. Icy Heat
Wyndfield, Leigh February 3, 2010
I am going to select TWO Winners; Both get same prize choice but #1 gets to pick first.
a) Print copy of Days of Summer by Jill Barnett which I have in my book boxes
b) ANY book from my Updated Review and ARC giveaway list! (Subject to reasonable postage.)
c) Choice of the Summer Titles above (if available), in eBook (up to $10.00 value), or print to be sent through The Book Depository.
I may substitute the prize for International winner as $8.00 GC if you don't get delivery from TBD or if the postage on book choice is too high.
I will read either the winner's choice or the most picked title - or maybe both - in August. ;-)
ALSO, THE #1 WINNER GETS TO GIVE ME A WORD CHOICE TO PICK THE NEXT GROUP FROM MY KINDLE LIBRARY (like I picked 'Summer' with it's add-ons this time) for a September read. :-) THANKS FOR HELPING!!
- Follow my blog in any social form.
- Comment to tell me which book you think I should read from the summer titles.
- Enter through the Google Form!
- Extra bonus entries for commenting on Non Giveaway review or Author feature posts (guest post or interviews) since January 1, 2012. (Up to three posts for 6 bonus entries.)
Open Worldwide. Closes 11:59 pm EST July 31, 2012; winner to be announced August 1.