Good Men Learn to Lean on the Lord:
- For Salvation - recognize you can't save yourself but must trust in God. 2 Cor 13:4
- For Strength - true strength comes from God. Rom 6:13
- For Supply - which includes wisdom. Phil 4:19; James 1:5
- They lead their own flesh (controlling their bodies instead of being controlled by them). Gal 5:16-17
- They lead their families - as head of the household. Eph 5:23
- They lead others to Jesus Christ. Prov 11:30
- They love their Father in heaven. 1 Cor 16:22
- They love their wife and children. Eph 6:4
- They love the church. 1 Thes 4:9
I didn't find a Christian song that I was led to post today.
Instead I found this song that I like for Father's Day.
A Verse for Today:
Ezek 22:3030 “I looked for someone among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found no one.
We prayed that God would not find good men lacking as in the Ezekiel passage above.
I thank my Heavenly Father for my earthly Dad who turned 87 this year.