DO YOU MAKE RESOLUTIONS? DO YOU KEEP THEM?
Another question I have noted around the blog world: Have you decided how you’re going to pronounce 2010? Should you say “twenty ten” or “two thousand ten”? I think I am a "two thousand ten" person. How about you?
Here are my 2010 Resolutions. I hope I do better keeping them this year than I did last year! NO - NOT the ones in the picture on the left! LOL
1. Have no more than three reviews to write at the end of any week!
2. Lose 20 pounds – This was a goal last year and did not get done. At least I didn’t gain weight!
3. Minimize one work load to increase input to a new venture.
4. Have lunch with someone (friend or work contact) at least once a month. I didn't keep this one last year either.
5. Pray Daily! You would think this would be natural but sometimes it gets skimmed over. I will also try to read the Bible each day but although I have read through the entire Bible several times I have not been consistent doing the daily reading. I am hoping other bloggers will help keep me accountable on this with a gentle comment nudge!
I was doing this for the SaSR Tuesday chat today and decided - Okay = I'll make a post on the blog and maybe that will give me more incentive!