- Love is blind but marriage is a real eye-opener.
- There are two times a man doesn’t understand a woman, before marriage and after marriage.
- A successful husband is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
- Any married man should forget his mistakes because there is no use in two people remembering the same thing.
- Marriage is an institution where a man loses his Bachelor’s Degree and the woman gains her Masters.
- A husband said to his wife, “No, I don’t hate your relatives. In fact, I like your mother-in-law better than I like mine.
- A little boy asked his father how much it cost to get married. The father replied, “I don’t know, son, I’m still paying for it.”
- Don’t marry for money, you can borrow it cheaper.
- Every man should get married some time; after all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
- Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is a husband.
- Shared by Rodney Dangerfield: My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
- After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, “You know, I was a fool when I married you.” The husband replied, “Yes dear, but I was in love and didn’t notice.”
- I married Miss Right. I just didn’t know that her first name was ‘Always.’
- Losing a wife can be a hard thing. In my case, it was almost impossible at all.
- Just think, if it weren’t for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Happy Valentines! One-Line Humor on Marriage
I plan to post a review and giveaway a later today but until I get time to get that posted I thought you might like a chuckle or two! Our Sunday School teacher shared these great one liners on marriage and had us laughing out loud.