It Happened One Night
- Mass Market Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Forever (November 1, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0446406902
- ISBN-13: 978-0446406901
For help, Lana turns to Eli Ward, a professional meteorite hunter and her best friend for the last ten years. But Eli’s keeping secrets that could turn their friendship on its head. As the Vermont seasons change and the flowers in the wildflower meadows begin to fade, Lana must make some meaningful decisions about her family, her friendships, her love life, and her dreams.
Romantic Times says 4.5 Stars! “Lisa Dale is adept at weaving beautiful, romantic, heart-wrenching stories. She pays attention to the finest details, and the effect knocks the wind out of you. Every single scene,… character conflict and reaction is perfect. The only downside is that the story concludes, which means our time with these wonderful characters comes to an end.”
Many thanks to Hachette and to Anna for this giveaway!
TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY:
1. Comment here telling me if you always wanted to travel or were happy staying home! And out of curiosity tell me if you think your "at home" will have a white Christmas! I'm in Florida so no snow for me!
Please include your email address, so I can contact you if you win.
2. For an extra entry, become a follower or tell me if you are already a follower.
3. For another entry, blog, facebook, tweet (any of those networks!) about this giveaway and tell me where you did.
4. Leave a separate comment for each entry or you'll only be entered once. (This method is used to make it easier to put the entries into the random generator!)
(Three total entries possible.)
THERE WILL BE FIVE WINNERS!
* This contest is only open to residents of US and Canada.
* No P.O. Boxes Please - for shipping reasons.
* This contest will close Midnight (Central) on December 13, 2009. The winners will be randomly selected from all entries.