HOPE FOR ANIMALS AND THEIR WORLD by Jane Goodall
At a time when animal species are becoming extinct on every continent and we are confronted with bad news about the environment nearly every day, Jane Goodall, one of the world's most renowned scientists, brings us inspiring news about the future of the animal kingdom. With the insatiable curiosity and conversational prose that have made her a bestselling author, Goodall-along with Cincinnati Zoo Director Thane Maynard-shares fascinating survival stories about the American Crocodile, the California Condor, the Black-Footed Ferret, and more; all formerly endangered species and species once on the verge of extinction whose populations are now being regenerated.More thanks to Hachette and to Anna for this giveaway!
Interweaving her own first-hand experiences in the field with the compelling research of premier scientists, Goodall illuminates the heroic efforts of dedicated environmentalists and the truly critical need to protect the habitats of these beloved species. At once a celebration of the animal kingdom and a passionate call to arms, HOPE FOR ANIMALS THEIR WORLD presents an uplifting, hopeful message for the future of animal-human coexistence.
TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY for the AUDIO CD:
1. Comment here telling me the name of an endangered species if you know one - if you don't then you need to read this book! :o) Please include your email address, so I can contact you if you win.
2. For an extra entry, become a follower or tell me if you are already a follower.
3. For another entry, blog, facebook, tweet (any of those networks!) about this giveaway and tell me where you did.
4. Leave a separate comment for each entry or you'll only be entered once. (This method is used to make it easier to put the entries into the random generator!)
(Three total entries possible.)
THERE WILL BE FIVE WINNERS!
* This contest is only open to residents of US and Canada.
* No P.O. Boxes Please - for shipping reasons.
* This contest will close Midnight (Central) on December 18, 2009. The winners will be randomly selected from all entries.