iRead Book Tours, but here are my top
- I always know the rating for the books so I can pick books that I am comfortable with.
- There is a wide variety of genres to pick from on the ongoing tours: Children's. Middle Grade, YA, Teens, Mystery, Romance, other Fiction and Non-Fiction.
- It is easy to sign up to spotlight or review and often a giveaway is included to share with others.
- The iRead Team always sends my date and/or the tour list right away so I can calendar my post.
- The media kit is always provided early with content and choices that make it easy to put together a post.
- Laura is lovely to work with and the staff have been responsive and efficient also.
At iRead, we give special attention to every book that tours with us. We are passionate about books and we customize all our tours because no two authors are alike.
We don't just market books. We help our authors get the best exposure with traditional tours consisting mainly of reviews. We work closely with our authors and pride ourselves on our highly individualized customer service.
All our staff are book bloggers and authors, so we understand the process and the hard work involved. We've built a solid relationship with our database of reliable book bloggers who are eager to read your books.
Welcome to the iRead experience!
About Laura Fabiani:
In 2008, Laura began blogging about books shortly after she published her first book. She started Library of Clean Reads, a book review blog, and discovered the joy of reviewing a variety of genres. Her children have joined her in this venture and they spend many happy hours reading books together. A Special Care Counselor by profession, Laura has co-led and developed programs for seniors with dementia, including Alzheimer's Disease. She has a passion for the topic of neuroscience and wellness.
Throughout the years she has met and worked with wonderful publishers, both traditional and indie, as well as publicists and authors. Best of all, she discovered the world of book bloggers--a community of special people who spend their precious time sharing their love of books and all things related to books.
Taking part in book tours has always made Laura feel more connected to authors and the publishing field. She organized her own virtual tour when her book was published and she learned several things. As an author, it exposed her to actual reader views and social media. As a book blogger and book tour organizer, it taught her the amount of work it entailed. And she loves it!
Win $50 cash or a Basic Virtual Book Tour Package
(2 winners, open int’l)
Ends Feb 4a Rafflecopter giveaway