First Update Giveaway hosted by Jennifer @ The Book Nympho
My Goal (to beat 63 listens in 2014): Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
I need a little more than 5 a month to make 64 this year. 15 of 64 = 23.4%. I'm just barely on track so I guess I better pep it up the listening!
- Audible Book Review: 25 Perfect Days by Mark Tullius; Sci Fi, Dystopian; my rating 3.75. (This one might be better in text.)
- Audible Book Review: FREE: The Jester (A Riyria Chronicles Tale) Written by Michael J. Sullivan; Fantasy; my rating 4.5.
- Audio Book Review: The Eighth Day by Michael O'Neal; Thriller, Action Adventure, YA; my rating 4.0.
- AudioBook Review: Time and Again: Book 1 in the History Mystery Series by Deborah Heal; Historical Fiction, Christian Fiction, Time Travel; my rating 4.0.
- Book Review: Immortality by Kevin Bohacz; Sci Fi, Apocalyptic; my rating 4.25.
- Audio Book Review: Enchanted by Alethea Kontis; Fantasy, Highlander; my rating 4.25. FEBRUARY
- Audio Book Review: Betrayal in Death: In Death, Book 12 by J. D. Robb Crime Thriller; my rating 4.75.
- Audio Book Review: Heart of Stone: Irish Angel Series by Jill Marie Landis; Historical Romance, Christian; my rating 4.0.
- AudioBook Review: Cleansed by Fire: A Father Frank Mystery by James R. Callan; Mystery, Christian; my rating 4.0.
- Audible Book Review: Contingency: Sage Hannigan Time Warper, Book 1 by Peggy Martinez; Fantasy; my rating 3.75.
- Audible Book Review: Dead Reckoning: Sookie Stackhouse Southern Vampire Mystery #11 by Charlaine Harris; Fantasy, Paranormal; my rating 4.0.
- Audible Book Review: Review: The Beast Master by Andre Norton; Sci Fi, Fantasy; my rating 4.0. MARCH
- Audio Book Review: The Keeper's Calling: The Keeper's Saga, Book 1 by Kelly Nelson; Time Travel, YA Romance; my rating 4.0.
- Audible Book Review: Finding Mr. Right by Emily Carmichael ; Fantasy, Paranormal; my rating 4.0.
- Quitter by Jon Acuff - Review to be posted
Awesome! An audiobook junkie :)ReplyDelete
Dead Reckoning...I miss Sookie Stackhouse :( I just thought of that. I never listened to last in the series, but I think I'm ready now.
Wow, doing great with your audio listens. Keep up the great work.ReplyDelete
Last year, I listened to 48 audiobooks, this year I'm aiming for 50+ audiobooks.... But I'm having a listening slump so far this year and have only managed to listening 4 audiobooks. So, I'd better step up the pace next quarter!
Here's a link to my audiobook update: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/03/2015-audiobook-challenge-update.html