The Official 2015 TBR Pile Challenge
hosted by Roof Beam Reader
Check all rules at Roof Beam Reader.com
Goal: Specify and read 12 books that must have been on your bookshelf or “To Be Read” list for AT LEAST one full year. (All published prior to 1/1/2014.)
The list must be finalized by 1/15/15.
1/10/15 I have updated my list to replace two print books with ebooks although I still hope to read the two print wins during the year. Also, I replaced one audio choice with an ebook. Chances are I'll get to the audios anyway. :-) The alternates also changed to an older ebook and an older Audible title.
Four books are from authors I have read before (including one of the alternates); the other ten will be new to me. All of the choices are books I have had since 2012 or earlier.
(The links go to my review of the book as I post them.)
1. Shopping for Time: How to Do It All and NOT Be Overwhelmed Carolyn Mahaney, Nicole Mahaney Whitacre, Kristin Chesemore, Janelle Bradshaw September 4,2009
2. Homespun Bride Jillian Hart May 4,2009
3. Kiss of Midnight: A Midnight Breed Novel (The Midnight Breed.. Lara Adrian May 4,2009
4. Citizens of London: The Americans Who Stood with Britain in Its Darkest, Finest Hour by Lynne Olson Audible Nov 2011
5. Awaken His Eyes: The Awakened Book One Jason Tesar May 2011
6. The New World (FREE short story) (Chaos Walking) Patrick Ness Nov 2010
7. On the Run (The Elijah Project) Bill Myers, James Riordan Nov 2010
8. The Lord Is My Shepherd: The Psalm 23 Mysteries #1 Debbie Viguie Oct 2010
9. Sheltering Hearts (Virgin River) Robyn Carr Sept 2010
10. Fatal Judgment (Guardians of Justice Book #1): A Novel Irene Hannon April 2012
11. Frozen Past (A Jaxon Jennings' Detective Mystery Thriller Series, Book 1) Richard C Hale July 2012
12. Extremes: A Retrieval Artist Novel by Kristine Kathryn Rusch Audible Oct 12