My goals are repeated below the book list. I was ahead by two in January but am down by five in February with a net down of three. MARCH - I am up one so I am down a net of two for three months, which is close to target. Hopefully I will continue to add to pick up the loss.
Total read = 16
eBook = 2 (tour reviews)
NetGalley = 6 (including 2 tours)
Print (LBC) = 1
TBR = 7 (obtained prior to 2016); year to date = 28
New to Me Authors = 10; year to date = 30
Series Continued = 2; year to date = 6
There was one 5.0 rated book in March and four 4.5 rated.
Code for the list is:
A = Audio/Audible ABJ = Audiobook Jukebox ABB = Audiobook Blast
E or ETour = eBook
NG = NetGalley
P = Print
LBC = Ladies Book Club
TBR = From the TBR shelves prior to 2016
- LBC-TBR-- Book Review and Giveaway: Talon: Combat Tracking Team (A Breed Apart Book 2) by Ronie Kendig; Christian, Military, Mystery Suspense; my rating 4.5.
- ABB-- Audio Book Review: Defects: The Reverians, Volume 1 by Sarah Noffke; YA, Dystopian; my rating 4.0.
- NG-TBR-- Book Review: Dear Emma by Katie Heaney; Coming of Age, College Romance; my rating 4.0.
- A-TBR-- Audible Book Review: Agenda 21: Into the Shadows by Glenn Beck ; Christian, Sci Fi, Dystopian; my rating 4.25.
- NG-TBR-- Book Review: Path of the Bullet by M C Jacques; Mystery, Crime Thriller; my rating 4.25.
- E-Tour-- Book Review and Tour Giveaway: Those Who Walk In Darkness (Jacks Jackson Mystery Book 1) by Joyce Lavene and Jim Lavene; Historical Mystery; my rating 4.25.
- NG-Tour-- Book Review and Tour Giveaway: Breaking the Story (Scottie's Adventures Book 2) by Ashley Farley; Romantic Suspense; my rating 4.0.
- A-TBR-- Audible Book Review: Straits of Hell: Destroyermen, Book 10 by Taylor Anderson; Sci Fi, Alternate History; my rating 5.0.
- A-ABB-- Audible Review: Good Morning... Processes Must Be Improved by Ray Jay Perreault; Sci Fi, Short Story; my rating 4.0.
- A-- Audible Book Review: Good Fences: A Scorched Earth Novel by Boyd Craven III; Sci Fi, Post-Apocalyptic; my rating 4.5.
- NG-TBR-- Book Review: Chakana: Encounter In The Sacred Valley by W.E. Lawrence; Action Adventure; my rating 4.25.
- A-ABB-- Audio Book Review: Northern Lights: A Scorched Earth Novel by Boyd Craven III; Sci Fi, Post-Apocalyptic; my rating 4.5.
- E-Tour-- Book Review and Tour Giveaway: The Ethical Coach Leader by Dwight Johnson; Personal Growth; my rating 4.25.
- NG-TBR-- Book Review: The Cracked Spine: A Scottish Bookshop Mystery by Paige Shelton; Cozy Mystery; my rating 4.5.
- A-ABJ-- Audible Book Review: Derelict by LJ Cohen; Sci Fi, YA; my rating 4.0.
- NG-Tour-- Book Review and Tour Giveaway: Nobody But You (Cedar Ridge) by Jill Shalvis ; Contemporary romance; my rating 4.0.
I have certain goals to reach my challenges and reading total for 2016.
The YEARLY reading goals+ Progress
Total = 180................... March = 43
Audio = 72................... March = 20+
NetGalley = 42.............. March = 14+
Print = 12...................... March = 0-
Tours = 24..................... March = 6+ (+2NG)
Ladies Book Club (LBC) = 12 March = 3
Mixed in (hopefully includes TBR books I've won) = 18 March = 0-
My TBR goal is to read at least 100 from my shelves, whether Audible, Kindle, other ebook or print.
TBRs read as of March = 28+
This breaks down roughly to 15 books on a MONTHLY basis in these formats (with TBRs, print, LBC and others overlapping at times):
Audio -- 6
eBooks -- 2 (author review/tour or TBR)
NetGalley -- 3.5
TBR Print -- 1
TBR eBook -- 1
LBC -- 1
Other -- 1