The month went quickly and I had more than half of the books that were new releases after the 3/1/2016 date. Still, I ended with 7 in this challenge which is satisfactory.
[I have to admit I confused myself on this one. I have been focusing on reading TBRs I received before 2016. This one is for TBRs RELEASED before 3/1/2016 so I actually get to add a few titles received after 1/1/16 (before 3/1/16); but I had to leave out a few I got before 1/1/2016 that didn't release until 3/1 or later.]
Kimberly at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
For the entire month of March you focus on reading/listening to books in your TBR pile released before March 1, 2016. They can be eBooks, physical books or audiobooks. Let’s clean off those shelves, finish those series and trilogies and have some fun.
- Book Review: Talon: Combat Tracking Team (A Breed Apart Book 2) by Ronie Kendig; Christian, Military, Mystery Suspense; my rating 4.5.
- Audio Book Review: Defects: The Reverians, Volume 1 by Sarah Noffke; YA, Dystopian; my rating 4.0.
- Audible Book Review: Agenda 21: Into the Shadows by Glenn Beck ; Christian, Sci Fi, Dystopian; my rating 4.25.
- Book Review: Path of the Bullet by M C Jacques; Mystery, Crime Thriller; my rating 4.25.
- Audible Book Review: Straits of Hell: Destroyermen, Book 10 by Taylor Anderson; Sci Fi, Alternate History; my rating 5.0.
- Book Review: Chakana: Encounter In The Sacred Valley by W.E. Lawrence; Action Adventure; my rating 4.25.
- Audible Book Review: Derelict by LJ Cohen; Sci Fi, YA; My rating 4.0