A Maze of Grace: A Memoir of Second Chances by Trish Ryan.
In her first book, Trish Ryan chronicled the ways in which finding faith lead her to the happily-ever-after ending that had eluded her for so long. Only it wasn't an ending. It was a beginning.
In A MAZE OF GRACE, Ryan picks up where she left off, sharing the early years of her marriage, and the challenges that both shaped and startled her: temptations regarding fidelity, the anxiety of shifting body image, the awkward nature of following Jesus in a decidedly secular family and city, and struggles (depression, trying to conceive) that made her wonder if God had lost her file.
With appealing candor, Ryan sweeps the reader into her life and ponders questions and issues that we all face, dropping nuggets of wisdom along the way that are sure to inspire, encourage and help readers from all walks of life.
TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY:
1. For your main entry check out the Author's site or browse the book and share something you found interesting there.
Make sure you leave your e-mail address!
2. For an extra entry, become a follower or tell me if you are already a follower.
3. For another entry, blog, facebook, tweet (any of those networks!) about this giveaway and tell me where you did.
It isn't necessary to use separate entries unless you want them in different chronological order.
(Three total entries possible.) MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE YOUR E-MAIL! Three winners!
* This contest is only open to residents of US and Canada.
* No P.O. Boxes Please - for shipping reasons
* This contest will close 10 PM (Central) on October 4, 2010. The winners will be randomly selected from all entries.