My goals are repeated below the book list - 15 per month total. I was ahead by two in January but down by five in February; up one in March; down one in April. May I was up nine by including children's books. JUNE I am down two so that puts me up four for the year to the end of June. I still hope to gain a couple TBR groups maybe during the summer so I do not have to push at the end of the year.
Total read = 13
Audio/Audible = 7 (1 tour)
eBook = 6 (three tour reviews; 1 author request)
NetGalley = 3
Print = 0
TBR = 0 (obtained prior to 2016); year to date = 32
New to Me Authors = 8; year to date = 57
Series Continued = 4; year to date = 16
There was one 5.0 rated book in June and one 4.5.
Code for the list is:
A = Audio/Audible ABJ = Audiobook Jukebox ABB = Audiobook Blast
E or ETour = eBook
NG = NetGalley
P = Print
LBC = Ladies Book Club
TBR = From the TBR shelves prior to 2016
- A-- Audible Book Review: Burning Bright: Ivy Granger Book 3 by E.J. Stevens; Detective, Paranormal, Urban Fantasy; my rating 4.0.
- E-Tour-- Book Review and Tour Giveaway: Regina Shen: Resilience by Lance Erlick; Dystopian, Sci Fi, YA; my rating 4.0.
- ABB--Audible Book Review: Dangerous and Unseemly: A Concordia Wells Mystery, Book 1 by K.B. Owen; Historical, Mystery, Amateur Woman Sleuth; my rating 4.25.
- A-Tour--Audible Book Review: Birthright: Ivy Granger, Psychic Detective, Book 4 by E.J. Stevens Detective, Paranormal, Urban Fantasy; my rating 4.25.
- E(Author)-- Book Review: Guardian of Paradise by W.E. Lawrence; Historical, Adventure Romance; my rating 4.0.
- ABJ-- Audible Book Review: Beware the Little White Rabbit Anthology; Sci Fi, Fantasy, Steampunk; my rating 4.5.
- E-Tour-- Book Review and Tour Giveaway: Regina Shen: Vigilance by Lance Erlick; Dystopian, YA; my rating 4.0.
- A(Narrator)-- Audible Book Review: The Pit Stop: This Stop Could Be Life or Death by Carmen DeSousa; Mystery, Paranormal; my rating 4.25.
- ABJ-- Audio Book Review: Desolation by M.L. Banner; Post Apocalyptic, Sci Fi; my rating 4.25.
- NG-- Book Review: Laos File (The Shake Davis Series) by Dale Dye; Military Thriller; my rating 5.0.
- ABB-- Audio Book Review: The Christmas Kitten: A Polly Parrett Pet-Sitter Cozy Murder Mystery, Book 2 by Liz Dodwell; Cozy Mystery; my rating 4.25.
- NG-- Book Review: A Better World by Marcus Sakey; Sci Fi, Suspense Thriller; my rating 4.25.
- NG-- Book Review and Tour Giveaway: Ultimate Courage (True Heroes) by Piper J. Drake; Romantic Suspense; my rating 4.5. Ending 8/4/2016 Drake
I have certain goals to reach my challenges and reading total for 2016.
The YEARLY reading goals+ Progress (+ after the number means I am ahead; - means I am short; no symbol means I am right on goal.)
Total = 180................... End of June = 94
Audio = 72................... to date = 42+
NetGalley = 42.............. to date = 21
Tours = 24..................... to date = 12 (incls 3 NG)
Ladies Book Club (LBC) = 12.. to date = 5
Print = 12...................... = (4-) These are same as the LBC books.
Mixed in Author Reviews (hopefully includes TBR books I've won) = 18 to date = 20+ (includes childrens)
My TBR goal is to read at least 100 from my shelves, whether Audible, Kindle, other ebook or print.
TBRs read as of June = 32-
The goal breaks down roughly to 15 books a MONTHLY in these formats (with TBRs, print, LBC and others overlapping at times):
Audio -- 6
eBooks -- 2 (author review/tour or TBR)
NetGalley -- 3.5
TBR Print -- 1
TBR eBook -- 1
LBC -- 1
Other -- 1