ABSOLUTE POWER by David Baldacci
In a heavily guarded mansion in a posh Virginia suburb, a man and a woman start to make love, trapping Luther Whitney, a career break-in artist, behind a secret wall. Then the passion turns deadly, and Luther is running into the night. Because what he has just seen is a brutal murder involving Alan Richmond, the president of the United States.
How far will the government go to protect the president?
Set in Washington, D.C., this fascinating thriller of unparalleled suspense dares to explore an unthinkable abuse of power and criminal conspiracy: a vicious murder involving the President and a cover-up orchestrated by his most trusted aides. One unlikely witness saw everything, but will America ever learn the truth?
This riveting debut novel of murder, honor, loyalty and betrayal reaches into the highest echelon of power... and the lowest depth of deception.
• Audio Cassette
• Publisher: Hachette Audio; Unabridged edition (February 1, 1996)
• Language: English
• ISBN-10: 1570423571
• ISBN-13: 978-1570423574
TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY for the AUDIO CD:
1. Comment here telling me - would you read the book or audio book before you see the movie Absolute Power for the first time or again if you have seen it before? Please include your email address, so I can contact you if you win.
2. For an extra entry, become a follower or tell me if you are already a follower.
3. For another entry, blog, facebook, tweet (any of those networks!) about this giveaway and tell me where you did.
4. It isn't necessary to use separate entries unless you want them in different chronological order.
(Three total entries possible.)
THERE WILL BE THREE WINNERS!
THANKS ONCE AGAIN TO HACHETTE AND ANNA!
* This contest is only open to residents of US and Canada.
* No P.O. Boxes Please - for shipping reasons
* This contest will close Midnight (Central) on February 23, 2010. The winners will be randomly selected from all entries.